|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider, the original series.|
|Kamen Rider 3|
|Series:|| Kamen Rider|
Kamen Rider Drive
|First Appearance:||Super Hero Taisen GP: Kamen Rider 3|
|Last Appearance:||Super Hero Taisen GP: Kamen Rider 3|
|Number of Episode|
|Kamen Rider 3|
Kyoichiro Kuroi (黒井 響一郎 Kuroi Kyoichirō?) is the human identity of Kamen Rider 3 (仮面ライダー3号 Kamen Raidā Sangō?), a Kamen Rider set to make an appearance in the upcoming Super Hero Taisen GP. He is the third Kamen Rider cyborg created by Shocker following the original Double Riders, Kamen Rider 1 and Kamen Rider 2, that came before him decades ago.
Not much known about Kamen Rider 3 in the main live-action universe. It is only known his existence was caused by a timeline alteration in 1973 by Shocker.
- Typhoon - Transformation belt
Behind the scenesEdit
- Kamen Rider 3's suit colors are similar to that of the original Kamen Rider 1 suit, with differently coloured eyes, muffler and belt.
- Kamen Rider 3 has a pair of broken shackles around his wrists and ankles with the Shocker logo carved on it, signifying his origin.
- In the original series, Kamen Rider 3 only appeared in one of Shotaro Ishinomori's improvisational manga for the children.
- Kamen Rider 3's first design in the manga is similar to Kamen Rider 1's third suit added with red lines on his suit, along with the black-coloured mask from Kamen Rider 2.
- A possible foreshadowing of Kamen Rider #3 appeared in Ressha Sentai ToQger Vs. Kamen Rider Gaim Spring Vacation Combining Special, the prologue TV special for the previous Taisen movie. When the first three Showa Riders (#1, #2, and V3) make their appearance to help the ToQgers, they perform a roll call. Mio (ToQ 3gou) questions why V3 isn't just called Kamen Rider #3.
- Currently, Kamen Rider 3 is the only Rider who's labeled as a Showa, Heisei, and Neo-Heisei Rider, at the same time.
- Interestingly, Kamen Rider 3`s scarf color more closely resembles the first Shocker Rider`s scarf instead of Kamen Rider 1, 2 and V3`s scarfs.
- His design is similar to the Kamen Rider designs in the reboot films.