|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Decade.|
|Kamen Rider Todoroki|
|Todoroki (A.R. World)|
|Series:||Kamen Rider Decade|
|Motif:||Oni, Guitar, Ninja, Monkey|
|Homeworld:||Earth (World of Hibiki)|
|First Appearance:||Idle Hibiki|
|Last Appearance:||Kamen Rider Decade: The Last Story|
|Number of Episode|
|Kamen Rider Todoroki|
He is Zanki's head apprentice who has the ability to transform into Kamen Rider Todoroki (仮面ライダー轟鬼 Kamen Raidā Todoroki?). Though a member of Zanki's school, he has feelings for Akira, and sides with her and Asumu when discussing how important allying the three schools is to the future of Ongekidō. Zanki is not pleased by such an idea, but with the help of Tsukasa and Akira, he manages to convince his master, and he is allowed to move from an apprentice role to teaching.
Todoroki later appears in the World of the Rider War after his reality is absorbed into it, killed off while attacked by Fangires under Saga. But once Decade is killed, Todoroki and Akira are restored along with their world.
- Rider Height: 212cm
- Rider Weight: 157 kg.
- Punching Power: 30 t.
- Kicking Power: 40 t.
- Maximum Jump Height: 69 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 5 sec.
In this Oni form, Todoroki is a green demon. This is his basic form and the easiest form for him to reach. To become this form, Todoroki simply needs to pluck his brace strings, the vibrations from the strings cause his body to be hit by massive lightning bolts, changing him into his Oni form. Todokori also gains a second "oni face" which is a crest that forms on his forehead. Unlike most Kamen Riders, Todoroki does not wear a suit, rather his demon form is his true form.
Henshin Kigen Onjō Edit
- Device Type: Wrist Brace
- Other Forms: None
Unlike the other Oni's henshin items carried on their belt, this is worn on Todoroki's left arm like a bracelet. The Henshin Kigen Onjō (変身鬼弦・音錠?) is worn on the wrist, plucking the small chords sends out special sound waves which gives Todoroki the ability to transform into an Oni. After plucking the cords he places it in front of his forehead forming an Oni face. He raises his arm into the air as lightning strikes him with electricity surrounding him while he transforms. In addition, the Onjō can also playback the sound or video data collected by the Disc Animals. Ongekishin Raigō (音撃震・雷轟?): Todoroki attaches this to his weapon to turn it into a guitar for his Ongeki Zan Raiden Gekishin. Ongekigen Retsurai (音撃弦・烈雷?): Todoroki's Ongeki Weapon is the Ongekigen Retsurai. Taking the Retsurai's "blade attacking mode" along with the Ongekishin Raigou, forms the Retsurai's "guitar mode". Plugging the end of the Retsurai into the Makamou, Todoroki utilizes Sound of Purification by playing his guitar, the pure sound waves destroy the Makamou.
- Kitōjutsu Raigekiken (鬼闘術・雷撃拳?): Charging himself with power, Todoroki is able to directly attack any Makamou with electricity.
- Kitōjutsu Onizume (鬼闘術・鬼爪?): Forms claws from his hands to stab and slash at Makamou. These claws are nearly unbreakable, thus making them one of Todoroki's most useful weapons.
OnGeki Finishers Edit
Ongeki Zan Raiden Gekishin (音撃斬・雷電激震?) Todoroki stabs his weapon into the body of a large Makamou and changes it into its guitar form. He plays the guitar in a wild and fast manner. By doing this, the vibrations of his weapon are directly transmitted to all the organs of the Makamou, causing it to explode.
Disc Animals Edit
Produced mainly for reconnaissance purpose, the Disk Animals (ディスクアニマル Disuku Animaru?) or Onshikigami (音式神?) are shikigami on compact discs instead of paper. They can switch between their animal forms and disk forms like origami, and can turn invisible at will. The following are the disc animals that Todoroki uses.
- Celadon Frog (青磁蛙 Seijigaeru?): It can function best underwater where it is able to travel up to speeds of nearly mach 1.
- Green Ape (緑大猿 Ryokuōzaru?): This disk animal has the special function of video recording images and sound because its intelligence is a little higher than normal. It's acrobatic and suited for through branches in forested areas. It's very strong and delivers a power punch for attack, because of this it can also guard and protect victims from danger.
- Madder Hawk (茜鷹 Akanetaka?): The falcon is light weight and suited for covering terrain from the air. With its sharp wings it is capable of cutting attacks in both of its forms. Its weak point is both its duty and recording time is cut short from the energy it consumes from flight.
- Azure Wolf (瑠璃狼 Ruriōkami?): With its four-legged design, it is best for ground terrain, especially dense brush and rock areas. When sent out in numbers they usually travel in packs. It has a sharp, fanged mouth for attacking targets. Has a long duty and recording time and is very durable.
Picture Gallery ( Equipment )Edit
- Kamen Rider Decade episode 18, Idle Hibiki
- Kamen Rider Decade episode 19, Ending Journey
- Kamen Rider Decade episode 30, Rider War: Prologue (voice only as Todoroki)
- Kamen Rider Decade: The Last Story (voiceless suit only cameo)